Friday, July 28, 2006

Bum Ankle

Finally, my hubbie went and got his ankle x-rayed....it has been bothering him for several months. Sure enough...something's not right. Looks like part of the ankle bone has become unconnected to where it's supposed to be connected, so it's rubbing the bone funny. (not very medical, I know!)

Over the past several years, Fraser has taken up running and swimming...and he actually became a pretty swift runner. I couldn't keep up with him, particularly if he's running with Nick.

But this nagging ankle has kept him from hitting the hike-and-bike trail -- but he made up for it by swimming and treading water (GREAT workout!) at Barton Springs.

I hope they can fix his ankle so he can get back out there. While we don't run together often (I prefer running in the morning....he prefers later morning or afternoon)....it's still nice to know that we can.

No comments: